10/09/2026
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/19n5r2zuh9/?mibextid=wwXIfr
In the last 12 hours the storm forecast has shifted back east. This is projected to cause 40mph winds. Friday night and Saturday. In response to this new data, we made the difficult decision to cancel Cub Haunted sessions 1&2.
We at the Greater Alabama Council do our best to make data driven decisions that both ensure safety and encourage program to continue. We appreciate the patience and understanding from our members and their families.
You are welcome to shift your reservation to a different session. To do so, simply email Heather Kirk at [email protected]. If no other session works for you, you are more than welcome to apply for a refund at
https://1bsa.org/refund-and-cancellation-policy/