09/25/2026
Hold onto your hats! This weekend is going to be a windy one.
With the upcoming nor'easter predicted on Saturday, the weather forecasts are also predicting extremely strong winds starting at 2pm on Friday (09/25) - the day of our planned showcase. Because of this, we have decided to postpone the event until Friday, October 2nd from 4pm - 6pm. I apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause, but we are hoping this decision will be most safe for everyone involved.
You can RSVP for the new date by visiting www.gwbpt.org/events
Stay safe!