09/18/2026
Sunday’s forecast shows 84% chance of rain, so we’ve made the painful decision to call off our Ice Cream Social. Quite reasonably, Applegate needs sufficient notice, so we can’t wait till the last minute to decide.
Due to various scheduling conflicts, the earliest we could reschedule would be mid October, when chilly weather becomes a factor, so we’re going to put this off until Spring 2027. We look forward to seeing you then.
Send a message to learn more