29/04/2026
Canberra Rocketry May 3rd low and mid power launch cancelled.
Well, the weather gods are definitely not smiling on us this year. The paddocks are still very dry and in need of rain - so dry as to make it not possible to launch unless we get rain.
Unfortunately, that rain is forecast for Sunday, our launch day. The current forecast is for up to 20mm of rain and high winds on Sunday. We are in a bit of a pickle as it is too dry to hold a launch if it does not rain as forecast, but it if does rain as forecast, will will be too wet and windy to hold the launch.
Given this, the committee has made the difficult decision to cancel our May launch.
Send a message to learn more